Address and Phone Number
P.O. Box 11401
Yardville, New Jersey 08620
According to the DOC website
"All inmates at GSYCF participate in a full-day program of work, vocational training or academic education and are expected to avail themselves of treatment programs in such areas as problem solving, anger management and peer tutoring. The Bureau of State Use Industries/DEPTCOR operates a janitorial services shop at the facility."
Rules and regulations for visiting an offender are as follows:
1. The offender is responsible for submitting a list containing names and addresses of potential visitors.
2. If you wish to be included on an offender's visit list, you must contact the offender in writing. You must wait until the offender notifies you that you have been approved to visit him/her.
3. The following persons may be approved to visit an offender:
persons who may have a constructive influence.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit unless accompanied by an adult.
4. Attorney visits require at least 24-hour advance notice to ensure the availability of space, staff, and the offender.
5. Visiting and registration times for this facility are:
Saturday, Sunday Reg. 8:15 - 9:15 AM Visit 9:30 - 11:00 AM
Saturday, Sunday Reg. 12:15 - 1:15 PM Visit 1:45 - 3:15 PM
[Inmates are permitted one visit per week on either Saturday or Sunday, during the morning or afternoon session. All visitors must register during one of the above listed registration periods in order to be admitted to the subsequent visit period]
6. Visitors must present photo identification. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
a current photo driver's license;
a current photo Welfare/Medicaid card;
an employment photo ID; or
a current passport.
7. Space permitting, the maximum number of permissible visitors for an offender of this facility is 4 adults and 5 children per session. All visitors must register and enter the visit area as a group. Additional visitors will not be processed and/or admitted. All visitors must remain in the visit area for the duration of the visit period.
8. Visitors may only bring a money order or certified check to the facility for deposit in an offender’s account. Cash and other gifts will not be accepted.
9. In accordance with NJAC 10A:18-6.14, all visitors, their belongings, and their vehicles are subject to searches while on the premises.
10. Further visit information is posted at the facility. Complete policies and procedures may be obtained through an Open Public Records Request. On-line request may be submitted through the following web link: http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/o.../opramain.html
Proper attire is regarded as a condition of admission to a correctional facility. Click on the following link to view the Visitor Dress Code requirements. http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/c...dress_code.pdf