PDA

View Full Version : The Joint Connection

BooBoo
04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
the Joint Connection is a private bus company that runs out of Newark (Penn Station) servicing many facilities in south Jersey. They make stops at Bayside,Southern State,Federal, South Woods (and can even let you visit at Kintock Bridgeton but you have to leave visit at 3!)

The Joint Connection 973-596-1122

They have a little table set up next to Track #2 I believe(he sits directly in front of the florist shop). He usually gets there around 7 or 7:30. Tickets are about $30 round trip. You are given a small ticket with your seat number on it. (If you are traveling to Bayside it is extremely important to keep your ticket)

The bus departs at about 9:00am It services both Saturday AND Sunday

When you get on board the bus...the seating goes as follows:

Left Seat Window: Seat A
Left Seat Middle: Seat B
Behidn the Driver Middle: Seat C
Behind the Driver window: Seat D

You find your number seat by counting back the rows.

So if you are 3D...you would count back three rows and sit by the window behind the driver :thumbup:

There are DVD players on the bus, and sometimes the driver will bring a movie (or someone might have one)

You will be told you scheduled pick up time, and they will bring you back to Penn Station.

They usually arrive back in Penn Station anywhere from 6:30 to 7:30 (on a good day)

(*note*: If you are visiting Kintock Bridgeton...your visit doesn't end until 4:30 but you HAVE to leave by 3, because you get picked up with Southwoods. The driver will not make a special trip back into Bridgeton just for you :) )

Mannys_Wifey
04-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Do they bring you to Delaney Hall (Newark) and Jones Farm ( West Jones)?

BooBoo
04-10-2011, 10:11 PM
No, they just serve the facilities more south. South Woods, Federal, Bayside, and Southern State.

Mannys_Wifey
04-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Alright..Im without a car and the boyfriend is due to go back for more time... Boo..I dont know if my name is familiar to u or not but I notice ur from ***.

BooBoo
04-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Of course I know you sweets. If you would like to PM me your details. I can try to finagle a way to get you to visit using public transportation :)

lugo2511
05-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Quick Question , Does the joint Connection go up to morning visits ? For S.S.C.F

Lauren
05-31-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi Lugo2511,

Welcome to PFO. I am not too familiar on that specific service but I would suggest trying to give the number listed a call. Or hopefully someone who knows might be able to answer.

I hope you get the information you are looking for!