PDA

View Full Version : CSATF Ridesharing Announcements ONLY

Teresa
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
If you are interested in getting a ride, looking for some company when traveling to visit or wanting help with gas costs and/or lodging, please post in this thread. The following information will need to be posted:

Please inform members if you are needing a ride or if you have an extra seat in your vehicle for others to travel with you. If you are letting another member drive your vehicle, we encourage you to ask to see their drivers license to verify it is valid. Even asking to see an insurance card is not unreasonable.

Please inform members as to where you are traveling from (either the city OR the county)

What dates you will be traveling

If you will be staying the night and if you are requesting help with lodging

If you will be bringing children with you

If you are a smoker and if you are not interested in carpooling with a smoker

Here is a sample:

Needing a ride from the Fresno area
I will be visiting on date(s) or the weekend of */*/11
Willing to share gas costs and/or a room
I am a valid licensed driver
My 2 year old son will be going with me

Or

I travel from the Fresno County area once a month
Looking for someone to share gas or motel costs
Sorry, prefer children not to come
I am a smoker
I usually leave on Friday evening and come back on Sunday after visit

***Please do not post your personal phone number or email address and reply to all carpool requests via PM (private message)***

Thank you

PLEASE NOTE:

As this is a private arrangement between driver/passenger, PFO advises you to use caution when offering/accepting a rideshare arrangement
and cannot accept responsibility for anything that occurs between the parties involved, as we trust that you will give wise consideration
to your own safety and use your own judgement before agreeing upon, and entering into, a private arrangement.

Rudy's Girl
04-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Hello, I'm from the Northern Cali. area and would like be able to visit my Fiance more often then I am doing now! Due to high cost of gas I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place! So if anyone is interisted to shareing a ride to Corcoran SATF? Please let me know. I live in the bay Area.

ForeverHis86
05-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Hello Ladies :courtsey:

Hi my name is Angie, I am coming from Compton, CA and looking for someone that wants to carpool. We can go in my car or yours.

I can pick up along the way if necessary 710, 91, 110 and 5 freeways...Don't go up as often as I use to, but try to go at least once a month...

Non-Smoking Vehicle but can stop for breaks if need to.

Drama Free :daisytwirl:

Share the cost of gas, if interested please PM me...

Looking forward to hearing from you

Normally go up for one day!...

*I have an appt for Sunday, May 15* But always looking for someone to carpool with!...

ForeverHis86
04-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Will be visiting Saturday April 14, 2012 at SATF...I am coming from Carson, if there is anyone interested on joining our carpool :joyous: please inbox me.

ForeverHis86
11-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello Ladies,

If interested on carpool, please contact me.

I travel from Apple Valley now, the Hwy I take are 395/58/99. I can pick up along the way.

Split cost of gas
Non-Smoker but I will stop for breaks for you need to

Inbox me if interested