PDA

View Full Version : Wasco Package/Sending Money/Books Information

Teresa
04-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Sending a package? Perhaps money or books to your loved one at Wasco State Pripson but not sure how to do it? This is the thread for you! Post any questions or concerns you may have regarding sending quarterly packages/money/books or magazines here! :thumbup:

lawrence1281
06-17-2011, 07:13 PM
were do i send my son money at Wasco state prison please help
thanks

mrs.cs1978
06-17-2011, 07:24 PM
The easiest way to send me money at least for us is online on, jpay.com hope this helps.

mrs.cs1978
06-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Sorry need to correct my post..should read:
The easiest way to send money at least for us is online on, jpay.com hope this helps

The easiest way to send me money at least for us is online on, jpay.com hope this helps.

BigSis2Reeper
10-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Is there somewhere online where I can read the rules of what I can and cannot send to my brother? And you mentioned "quarterly package". Does a large envelope of paper, envelopes & stamps count as a "package"? Does anyone know if it is ok to send blank paper? Or does it always have to be lined paper?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Danielle
10-08-2012, 04:00 AM
You can look here Wasco State Prison (WSP) Information Guide (http://www.prisonfamilyonline.com/showthread.php?5656-Wasco-State-Prison-%28WSP%29-Information-Guide) for what is allowed and not allowed. No sending in a mail packet does not count as their package. I've never had any issues sending in unlined paper as long as it is not cotton paper. But check the information guide for how many sheets you can send in at one time.

mrshamdi
09-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I noticed that there are many options for Jpay, ie: stamps, email, music, etc. However, when I attempt to use them they don't work? Does anyone know why? My husband is in Wasco, reception, if that makes any difference. Thanks.

Mrs. M.
09-10-2013, 12:27 AM
If you have the facility your husband is in entered in and you are still not able to click on any of the options its because that facility doesn't allow them. So you are probably only allowed to add funds.

Danielle
09-10-2013, 07:27 AM
In CA the only thing you can do with Jpay is send money. Music can be bought though one of the venders, you can find the complete list of venders in here
Wasco State Prison (WSP) Information Guide (http://www.prisonfamilyonline.com/showthread.php?5656-Wasco-State-Prison-%28WSP%29-Information-Guide)

Stamps I recommend buying through the USPS site. It costs about a dollar more because they ship for you, but this way you have a receipt for if they get lost. Trust me, at my husbands current prison they lost a total of 6 books of stamps (Three months of purchases). Because I could provided receipts of purchase and when they were sent they had to replace the stamps.